Friday, November 24, 2006

For your eyes

Ok, not anymore!! Coming to a quilt shop in June of 2007, Elizabeth's book!




Elizabeth is not one to brag about her work, and sometimes practically talks people out of her stuff. YOU KNOW YOU DO ELIZABETH. Anyway that's when its good to have a friend like me who's so excited for you, to share your success with everyone who comes along. She's had quilts in Alex Anderson's books, American Patchwork and Quilting- the magazine and the calendar, her own line of patterns and now a book by C&T Publishing. I'm so excited for her.

Not only is she a creative quilter, she's also a generous friend. She asked me to machine quilt the table runners in this book. I am so thrilled because of course now I'm in a book!!! I'M IN A BOOK PEOPLE! Its the greatest thrill for me and I can't tell you how totally exciting it is.

Anyway, I wish her all the success in the world. I couldn't be more excited or proud of her. I know what I'll be reading this summer.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww! That's just the sweetest write-up EVER, and you are the generous one to share your skills with me--I can't wait to see your name under those runners!

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! When & where can I buy a book. Does she or you have a copy I can peek at. Way to go Elizabeth & Pam.

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job ladies!! I'm sure the book is beautiful (as are Elizabeth's patterns) and that the quilting on the table runners completely rocks!! Congratulations Pam - this is so exciting!

6:25 PM  
Blogger Mom O Matic said...

Oh! How exciting Pam! Of course now that I know you are a pro quilter I will be stalking you as I try to learn how to bind my quilt!

8:48 AM  
Blogger Angelina said...

You are such a wonderful supportive friend!

And that is so cool that you are in a book!

I wonder if our local quilt shop will be carrying her book. I'll keep a look out for it.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Happy Zombie said...

I CAN'T WAIT to get my pudgy little hands on that book!!!! I'm so thrilled for you my friend! And Elizabeth... I just LOVE your patterns and designs!!!!

How long do we have to wait now???

9:18 AM  
Blogger Shelina said...

Congratulations on being in a book. Sounds like a great book, and you sound like a great friend.

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older