Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Let Me Apologize in Advance for this Post.


Yeah people, this is how we're keeping it real over here at PamKittyMorning. Just when you've recommended my blog as a good read to all your friends, here comes a post like this.

I know, two photos of Swiffer, I hope you all realize that I did go to some effort styling my Swiffer packaging. This is quality blog action.

Actually after yesterday's Dr.Pepper incident, I felt the need to improve my mopping situation. I have company coming you know. And I'm often a sucker for this kind of gimicky cleaning product.

Lets just say while I loved it, its not really for people with dirty floors. Its for those households where someone cleans everyday. Not just when their company is coming. So clearly not me. I can't remember the last time I mopped. Well that's a lie, it was yesterday. But maybe now with my Swiffer, I'll actually mop more often and I won't need that real mop. Well it's a thought. A thought that needed sharing.

Just so you don't leave thinking that this is a blog where I talk about my housekeeping skills because wow, I so am lacking in that area, I actually accomplished some things. Like sewing. And I received some lovely mail, which I will share in my next post! Until then my lovely friends!

8 Comments:

Blogger laura capello said...

i love the swifter wet, but i have this vacume/mopping machine that rocks! but sometimes it's too big for the job and that's when the swifter rocks.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Happy Zombie said...

I use the Swiffer but not the sheets. I jam an old dishtowel (that I've soaked and rung) in the little pokey things... spray my cleaner on the floor... and then "swiff" my floors. Rinse, spray, swiff, repeat. I love, love, love my swiffer (and I love the word "swiffer" too).

11:25 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

lol! I am not the domestic goddess type either. AT. ALL. I, too, own a swiffer. And well. Lets just say I don't let my kids play on the kitchen floor...I just outed myself as the worst housekeeper ever!

1:33 PM  
Blogger Angelina said...

I want my mopping to get easier. I am on a perpetual good mop hunt because so far there are NO good mops. AAAARG.

I think the swiffer would implode the second it saw the dried cat food and katsup landmines I was sending it into.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Swiffers in all their forms are super great. As are magic erasers.
I love throwing those nifty cleaning gadgets into my cart.
Real motivating--until I get them home.

3:55 PM  
Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

Elizabeth, I'm afraid I'm going to have to out you as having a clean house.

Swiffer will work out ok I think if I keep up with it. But you really need hard core mop action to get started. I'm thinking what I really need is a putty knife on a stick.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Mom O Matic said...

"its not really for people with dirty floors. Its for those households where someone cleans everyday" You nailed that Pamkitty! My Swiffer fights a losing battle whenever it breaks free of the closet.

11:25 PM  
Blogger Shelina said...

I have one of those. I even have one of those that squirts out a liquid. I used them quite a bit when I first got them, but now they get used as much as the old mop did. Hope it gives you more motivation.

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older