Saturday, February 24, 2007

Hello!

So how goes the weekend people? Its been threatening to rain around here this weekend and its gloomy out, but that makes for good stay at home days. Not that I totally stayed at home. Target was calling my name and lately, I've been answering. A little too much.

I received a wonderful little Japanese craft book in the mail from Monica over at Happy Zombie. I love it so much. It's called House. (here's an ebay link, don't know how long it will last) I am totally cracking up over the fact that I had ordered a book on eBay that was a little companion to it, called Star. Photos are pretty much an impossibility for me in the dark light, but I'll work on it. I could weep they're so cute. And so totally me with their thirties fabrics.

I've been catching up on a sewing job I promised. Job because its not my favorite thing to sew garments but I promised. My mother-in-law cut out the nightgowns for me since I had put off that chore for so long, and tonight I finished one and just have hems on another. It took just two Crossing Jordan's on tape, and that's only because I had to keep stopping to see what was going on. Well they were pivotal episodes.
And I can't believe the things Elizabeth is sending me, drawings of quilts to come. She's been on a roll. I am positively swooning over one of them, and can't wait to make my own version of it. I'm starting to get excited about our road trip to Spring Quilt Market.
I think for once I'll try and hit the sack at a decent time to have a productive day tomorrow. I hope you're all having lovely weekends!

8 Comments:

Blogger Darlene said...

Thanks for popping in to visit my blog - please stop by any time.

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Pam, what a delightful place you have here!!

8:41 AM  
Blogger Happy Zombie said...

Don't unbuckle yet... there's another book in the series called "Square Patchwork"! I have it (and it's DARLING). I may be able to score another one soon, k. :)

9:03 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I can't wait to see that book!!! And sure wish I had a tv in here. The kind of pivotal drama I get in this room I'd like to be able to hit MUTE on...

10:08 AM  
Blogger Angelina said...

It's killing me how many quilts you've made since I have been reading your blog and how much I want to make a couple for my own house. Why is it always in the far distant future?

My mom is going to live with us for a couple of months while she gets hip surgery and recovers so I want to do up our spare bedroom in a really cheerful Mexican Day of The Dead theme. I have some great fabric for that. Maybe I should sneak in cutting out some squares for a quilt for her room today? You know, if I get enough done off of my list?

You constantly inspire me.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Joan's for me and Legostore for the kids. Everybody's happy :)

12:04 PM  
Blogger laura capello said...

must. see. star.

jealous. over. house.

gah.

save. me. from. myself.

please.

3:28 PM  
Blogger MichelleB said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!

I used to live in the East Bay, so like to keep up with your blog.

Well, plus all of the COOL fabric and projects that you always show.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older