Friday, May 11, 2007

Tammy Tadd

I love Tammy. I mean how can you not? She's super nice.. sweet as pie.. everything you can think of about sweet, in the totally nice way. Not the she's-too-nice way.



I love her 'people' as well. I can't believe that I have no pictures of them. Of mom Velda, Sherry and our new friend Mary Lynn. Mary Lynn has a soon-to-be 12 year old daughter Ashley who's Tammy's blog coordinator. I'll be working with her soon. I'm a little nervous, I'm sure she already knows more than I do.. so be kind Ashley!

I really was a slacker when it came to photos this time. We were too far from her, and I missed the fun we had at fall market.


Tammy has a new line of fabric, Cameo Appearances, with Camelot Cottons. She also just recently opened her own brick and mortar store. Her website has some darling photos.. so go check them out! Thanks for hanging with us Tammy! I look forward to seeing you again in the fall!

6 Comments:

Blogger Angelina said...

Pam, for a famous person, you sure are camera shy. Do we get no photos of you?

Tammy sounds like one busy lady!

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pam!! Wow!! You are so kind.... you must be talking about someone else?? I've never thought of myself as sweet, although I've had some really sweet ladies in my life that I wanted to grow up to be JUST like, maybe they have rubbed off on me!

Thank YOU and Elizabeth for your friendship and for driving me all around Salt Lake! You guys are the greatest! I learned so much from you last weekend.... if I can just remember it all!

I am so excited about getting my blog up and going, just haven't been able to get to it yet! Too much to do, and not enough time!!

When are you and Elizabeth coming to Chicago? I need some patterns and a trunk show.....I think you guys should personally deliver them!

I'll talk to you soon! I'll have my people (that would be Ashley) call your people (that would be YOU)!

Tammy

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah. Tammy is SO SWEET. And another one of those super talented people who is really calm even when things aren't going right. She has a million things on her plate at any given moment and still manages to have a smile on her face!
Only problem...her booth was way too far away.
Love,
anonymous

7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs. Tammy is so sweet! :] You described her perfectly :P Thanks a lot for writing about her, my mom, and I! I look forward to talking to you and I can't believe YOU'RE nervous..that makes two of us. I wonder if that will accomplish anything. ;]

I look forward to talking to you soon!

Ashleyy.//

8:37 AM  
Blogger Happy Zombie said...

Ok... where do I sign-up to join the Tammy Tadd fan club?! I can't wait to see her blog and how cool is it that her daughter is her blog coordinator!

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez her site is so cool! I am so glad to introduced to her site.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older