Monday, May 21, 2007

What's so weird about that?

I've been tagged by a few people to do 7 weird things about me. I think at this point someone might ask Pam, what's not weird about you? That's a much shorter list.

Lets see. 1. I like to solve problems. My mind just can't stop working. Which goes hand in hand with 2. Obsession. Sometimes I kid myself that I 'm over my obsessive tendencies and really (really!) I mostly am, but sometimes, I can't let go.

3. I have an uncanny ability to find things. But of course that also goes back to 2. Obsession. You can't find stuff if you stop looking people! 4. I like to figure stuff out. Like quilt blocks or crocheting or clothing or just stuff. 5. To go with 4. I enjoy figuring out the math of quilts. Calculating how many pieces or yardage etc. Maybe that's also like 1. problem solving. Maybe those really are all one thing.


6. While I like figuring stuff out, and learning how to do stuff, I'm lazy and get over it too easily. It's really a problem. That's why I have some half finished things laying around, like a hooked rug, and a couple of purses for felting. 7. I often read the end of the book first. Just take a little peek.

Not really a very interesting list. Or a surprise I'm sure. I hope you have a good day my little Rodeo Stars. I'm off the shop.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't leave things unsolved either - I'll think I can, but I always have to go back and figure it out or it'll bug me (letting things go is not my strong suit!). Have a fun day at the shop and congratulations on your quilt!!

8:49 AM  
Blogger Angelina said...

Maybe these things are uninteresting to you but you had me totally riveted and laughing.

I adore you. Tell Brett not to worry because I'm totally not coming on to you.

Honest.

But you're just the best!

8:58 AM  
Blogger Mary Anne said...

Welcome to the society of weirdo's ! Are you currently obsessed with that rodeo guy? Have fun shopping !

9:10 AM  
Blogger Happy Zombie said...

You wouldn't happen to know when the Livermore Rodeo is?

I like to figure things out too... #5 is me to a tee. Your #3... I think you should hire yourself out. You could be the Missing Object Whisperer and I'd like to be on your client list. I'd sign up, but I can't find my pen.

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some of us are quite pleased to be able to benefit from those items on your list.
Love,
anonymous

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you on all the figuring and puzzle solving. I am obsessed with those. But finding things, no can do. How I wish! ~A :-)

5:35 PM  
Blogger The Chicken Lady said...

I always tell my husband, be more aware of your surroundings. You can see and find cool things! This is a bad thing while you're driving on the freeway tho. I see things then yell and point and scare him. Luckily, he doesn't do much of the driving because HE scares ME! :) Those signs reminded me of the Wall Drugs signs. I must have taken 50 pictures on the way there!

7:03 AM  
Blogger MichelleB said...

Most people think I'm crazy that I have to look at the end of a book - just a peek. Now I can say I'm in good company!

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They don't have cowgirls to promote the rodeo in livermore?? Shesh. ^_- Ok, so whats you horoscope sign, I'm curious now... Were you born in August or Fall?

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older