Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Lakehouse Surprise!

Over the weekend our mail carrier brought the most delicious treat. A box from Holly at Lakehouse DryGoods. I helped out out with some bloggy stuff and she sent this delightful thank you.



The packaging was just as wonderful as the gift, this came swaddled in some black and white tissue. I could barely bring myself to open it, but my friends you know how greedy I am, so I did.


A package filled with Japanese goodness, magazines and craft books. Two books on studio organization, which has been on my mind lately with all my Celebrity Stunt Quilting. I'm not sure I'll ever be really organized, but I bet I could do way better than I'm doing now. ( You may or may not believe my table is still cleared off. I know, shocker! I wouldn't have believed it. )

I have spent some time on the swing with my books and they're wonderful. The evenings have been cool and breezy, one of the many perks of living in this valley. Let's hope the breezes find you my friends. Happy Happy.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Birthday my friend & quilting buddy!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

A little birdie said that today's your birthday, Happy Birthday to someone who always shares such cool quilting stories!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

I heard it's your birthday! :-) I hope you've had a wonderful day!

2:14 PM  
Blogger atet said...

What a fantastic package to get in the mail! Enjoy your swing and the breezes.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Hey, hey ... enough about that wonderful surprise -- what about that gorgeous quilt it's sitting on??? Hmmmm? Happy, Happy Birthday, btw. ;-)

3:08 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

happy to you, happy to you!

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy B-day!

Isn't it wonderful to look at those organization books and dream??

5:23 PM  
Blogger little acorns said...

Hey girl!. . .I hear it's your birthday! Hope you have a wonderful, wonderful birthday!
xo, - Bren

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mom!

12:41 AM  
Blogger The Wooden Spool said...

What a haul! Happy Birthday! Happy Day!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Mary's Cottage Quilts said...

Hey! Happy late birthday!!
those magazines look very cool - especially the two on organization (something I am currently working on). anyway, hope you had a happy day!
mary

6:29 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

hey, was it serendipity or was my timing great...I am so out of the loop.

glad you had fun with these.

yummie huh?

H2

3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older