Sunday, July 22, 2007

Off the map

Didn't mean to drop off the map like that.. but like some other people, I was reading Harry Potter. I didn't stay up all night, but I did stay up late, and Harry did consume most of the day, first the finishing, then the checking on facts from the last book and rereading the ending. It was good. Really good.

I did get some sewing in, and I'll show you soon, my orange quilt is done! I made myself finish it before I started the book. It's big though, and I need to find a cleaned up spot to take a photo of it. Which as you might guess, is not easy around here.
Oh, and we did finally make it to Room with a Past. Frankie and I found some goodies for her apartment and she's quite happy about it.

We'll take photos when we get moved in. Things are crammed around here and it will take the Jaws of Life to remove them.

Have a good Monday my sweet Muggles, and I'll see you soon!


12 Comments:

Blogger Suzie said...

I just discovered your blog and the site of this wonderful "shop"! Thank you! I've enjoyed reading all your most recent posts!

8:35 PM  
Blogger Suzie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Mary's Cottage Quilts said...

I am loving the book and staying up much too late reading it! I wish I lived closer to room with a past - It looks like an awsome store... i'm jelous!
mary

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finished it yesterday afternoon! What a great read, JK Rowling is amazing.

2:32 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

haven't done the harry potter thing, but this old gal's put in her time hunting for recycledtreasures...tell us more about room with a past...

hugs,
H2

3:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't even started with the Harry Potter books. I don't need one more thing to obsess with. LOL!!
Love that polka dot bike seat. Wouldn't it be cute with a basket on the front?

7:59 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

What would really be cool is to be reading the HP book IN Frankie's new apartment.

9:27 AM  
Blogger The Chicken Lady said...

Jeepers. I think I might be the only one who doesn't read the Harry Potter books. Just never got into them. I'm glad you're enjoying it, tho. I love snuggling with a good book and quiet time to read it! :)

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was soooo into it that I didn't want to put it down. LOL! I felt sorry for Snape, he didn't even get any love. Poor thing!

Ooooh, I love the bike! Is it pink? If so, I want it!

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got loads of adorable pink goodies!
Cheers Mum!

6:57 PM  
Blogger Angelina said...

Pam, since coming home and being immersed in the chaos that is my household right now I have really missed you. I used to visit here EVERY SINGLE MORNING. Now I come every few days and I've decided it just won't do.

I'm glad Frankie found some great apartment stuff and that you enjoyed reading the new Potter.

Lots and lots of love to you and yours. This is such a nice place to come.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I've been immersed in the new Harry Potter book too, and nothing else is getting done. My family will be lucky to get dinner tonight!

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older