Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Celebrity Sighting!

Ohhh boy, today is going to be a big day, we're having visitor's to In Between Stitches! Blogging celebrity Sharon of Red Geranium Cottage will be here! She and her husband are on a romantic weekend in Napa, and are swinging through town to drop in. I am charging my camera battery right now, getting ready for the bloggy photo fest you know we'll be having. Sharon is gal pals with a lot of bloggy celebrities.. like the lovely and talented Doe. There's no way I'll measure up to that... lets hope Sharon can overlook how ridiculous I can be and doesn't ask any hard questions about, for instance, Steam-a-Seam. Nicole was very kind about that whole crazy business, braved a SaS purchase and was quite successful in spite of my pitiful explanation.

I think its going to be an exciting day! I'll fill you all in later!

8 Comments:

Blogger Angelina said...

I can't wait for the pictures and the report.

I think so much of your charm lies in what you perceive to be your spazzy nuttiness.

I can't wait to meet you someday so I can post a CELEBRITY BLOGGER post!!! Hee hee. Oh that will be fun.

The next time I come to California I am going to make it to Left In Stitches.

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how fun!! I wish I could swing by today with my Mom!!

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pam! I love that you get excited about things like this. I'm very much the same way. It's fun to meet all gals who create such great items that inspire us. Don't forget your autograph book (ha!)

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an exciting shop day! Too bad I'll be stuck toiling away over here. Sniff.
Love,
anonymous

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh, how fun for her!!! You are such a honey pot that you attract the rest of us nuts!!!!
Will love to see your report!!!!

3:42 PM  
Blogger Doe said...

I wish I could be there to meet the amazing, crazy, nutty and lovable blogging celebrity PKM! One of these days, I will be there with my star-struck goofy face and my trusty camera. I'm so excited just thinking about it. tee-hee!

5:48 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

fun! they will love you, dear!

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!!! PKM your crazy!!! It was sooooo nice to meet you and yes I do wish we lived closer. WE would be great friends and get into alot of trouble I'm sure. I have lots to show on my site tomorrow. Today I'm pooped. Got home at 11pm. Then of course couldn't fall asleep.
Thanks for being so nice. Hubby thought you were very nice too.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older