Sunday, August 26, 2007

Haunted Mansion or It's A Small Spooky World

Friday night Sandy, Elizabeth and I went over to American Harvest for a wonderful Holiday celebration. The shop was decorated in all its Fall Finery. My shortcomings as a photographer are becoming more evident as each event passes.


Here are some familiar faces to many of you, Lucille, Ulla, Sharon, Elizabeth and Sandy. Sorry sorry Sandy I didn't get a better photo of you!

Here's Ingrid Pomeroy with some of her work.

Here's another shot of the lovely Lucille. I was super excited to meet her, we have a mutual friend in common, Angelina. I can never believe what a small world it is. She 'got' who I was right away but sadly, I am very slow on the uptake.


Now some photos of the shop. It was a divine evening. The weather was perfect and the town packed with people dining out, strolling the sidewalks, attending the outdoor concert in the park.








Here's Roger.
Here's some other corners of the shop, not fall but still lovely. I believe this is the work of Lauren Mumford.






It was wonderful to be invited to this event. The food and drink flowed and it was a magical evening. Thanks to Elizabeth and Sandy for going with me and Sharon and Roger for inviting me!

pst! There are photos of the event here, here and here.

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was great meeting you! What a fun event, I was so lucky that Ulla invited me as her date!

12:31 PM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

What a fun evening at a fun place! I see they also have a website. Must remember to go back and check it out!

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it was a fun evening. Great picture except for me dozing off for a few seconds : )

2:08 PM  
Blogger laura capello said...

i'm always slow on the uptake too... it takes a good long while for me to remember names.

2:18 PM  
Blogger sara said...

found your blog thru the comments at All Sorts. Very cute! I love your banner- there is nothing cuter that red with white polka-dots!

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam, could your short comings in your photography have anything to do with the drink that you said was flowing at this event?? I'm just asking......It's hard to hold the camera with one hand and the beverage with the other. I know cause I've tried. LOL
It looked like a cool place. I love all the fall things that are out. I'm ready to start decorating.

5:24 PM  
Blogger Angelina said...

Oh boy oh boy do I wish that I could have been there! I'm so glad you blogged about it so I can live vicariously through you. I have been known to be a little slow on the uptake in these matters as well, should we start a club with Capello?

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam

It looks like a fun filled & spooktacular event. Thank you for sharing photos for those of us not close enough to go!

Tracy

7:09 PM  
Blogger Sharon at American Harvest said...

Hi Pam,
Thanks for sharing your pictures on your blog site. The party was fun, fun, fun because you were there. Your lively spirit adds zest to any occasion.
Sharon

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pam! I was SO disappointed that I was't able to come. I hear it was a blast AND your photos are great- thanks for sharing with all of us. Next year for sure!!
Donna

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How wonderful!!!!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Blessed said...

hi there,

i have a site which i just created. I post all my hand made items there. I have limited contacts and relations in the united states.

i would be tremendously grateful if you could take some time to visit my site and link mine to yours

oneblessedsoul.blogspot.com

your time is greatly appreciated,
thank you,
godbless

2:28 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Awesome shop! I must get over there before all the good stuff gets snapped up!

9:56 AM  
Blogger You can call me Betty, or Bethany, or Beth ...Just don't call me late for dinner. said...

Wow! That is Fantastic! What a fun event! Ah, Pam.. you know all the coolest things to do!

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older