Friday, August 31, 2007

Let's Play Tag!

Nicole tagged me the other day for the Middle Name Game. I'm kind of an eye roller when it comes to games but because Nicole is so nice I'm going to do it. The pickings for stuff to blog about is pretty thin around here, it's hot and all I really want to do is complain about it.

M- Make... I love to make things

A- Attitude... most of you know, I always have one..good or bad.

R- Ridiculous... which I often am.

I- Inconvenience... Hate it.

E- Eye roll... I do that A LOT.

So who to tag.. have you been naughty or nice? Elizabeth, Sandy, Tammy, Tracy and Brenda.

And on another note, Holly's planning a big event, so stay tuned! You know with her, it's all about the food!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my. Tag time again. I'll have to ponder this one.

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't that funny...how 3 of us in a row had the same middle name!!!! But funny if one of yours had it too! Thanks so much for keeping it going!

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam

Thank yo for the tag. It was fun! Okay, so how does one go about getting one of those cute coming soon cupcake buttons for their blog???

11:11 PM  
Blogger little acorns said...

Oh. . . even though my middle name is short. . . this may take a day or two. I guess it just shows how my brain needs some exercise!. . . .
(cute little comment you & E made about my cupcake!! ) ;-)
xo, - Bren

6:37 AM  
Blogger Donna O'Brien said...

Well, Miss Pam Marie it's nice to know the name your mom used when she wanted your attention! It's a pretty one!
Donna

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all your letters... so you and so why I heart you!

PS... I don't think you're ridiculous. That's just ridiculous Pam.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Angelina said...

Now that I know your full name I have to say it sounds kind of important. But that just might be because of the hyphenated last name.

I'm with Monica, you really aren't the least bit ridiculous, just spazzy. Spazzy is totally the only way to be!

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd be too scared to use your full name when addressing you. I'd be afraid I'd get that LOOK. You know which one...and I have a pic of it if you've forgotten.
Love,
anonymous

7:25 PM  
Blogger The Chicken Lady said...

When I was little, I wanted to be named Marie. I think you're ridulously wonderful.:)

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older