Monday, August 20, 2007

Welcome Tammy

Good morning my bloggy friends. Hope this Monday morning finds you well and ready to hit the day running! I know how busy everyone gets when its back-to-school time. I can feel fall in the air and the light in the evening has that certain quality I always associate with the beginning of school.

And speaking of beginning things, my friend Tammy has finally got her blog up and running. She's a delight and I hope you get a chance to go over and say hi! She's vending at the big quilt show in Nashville this week, so I'd love her to have some welcoming comments to come home to.

And just because its always nice to have a photo to look at, here's a picture of the feature wall at the shop. Tina has made this darling quilt from a Quilt Soup Pattern named Summer Cottage. She's done a lovely job. I think she's teaching a class on it this schedule, and maybe there's even some kits, I'm not sure.
Well that's all for today my dears, hope it's a good one!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogger is having a MONDAY. Either that or I am!
Tammy's blog is awesome as is Tina's quilt!
Love,
anonymous

8:38 AM  
Blogger Sharon at American Harvest said...

Good Monday Morning to you, Pam...
You are right that fall is in the air, can you see how the daylight is changing from white to a nice mellow hue? Of course, with temps hitting in the 90's today, it seems as if summer is here for awhile longer. I'm going to check out Tammy's new blog right now!!!
Sharon

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam, that quilt is beautiful. Too much work for me but I do think it is wonderful and I would love it hanging in my house. So........when no one is looking....could you just sneak it out for me. LOL!!!! PLEEZZEEE It is sooooo pretty.

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Pam! I was admiring that beautiful quilt when I was in the shop last week. Have a fun day at work today : )

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pam!! Had to pop in and say hi! I have become a paint up to the ears lurker!

Just had to tell you I visit often! Geez, Quilting is too incredible..such gorgeous pieces of art! I cannot imagine being able to do what you all do!! WOW!!

I would LOOVE a quilt on my bed!! One day!!! Something vintagey sweet and fabulous! I know who to talk to when I'm finally in the market! :)

anyhoo...Fall is on it's way!! Cannot wait!!! I'll try not to be such a stranger!

Love your blog to bits!
xoxo Jenny

Best Wishes!!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Pam that quilt is just beautiful...how can I get a kit for the bunny quilt that Sharon got when she was there? I love it!

3:26 PM  
Blogger savvycityfarmer said...

I had to hit the day napping!!!

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pam! You are so supportive of your friends. Every time I come here (which is gearing up to be more often...dd is going on maternity leave!) you are giving a shout out to a friend or acquaintance. And you are so good about visiting my blog routinely. What a dear! :-) see you again soon!
jen duncan (dot typepad dot com)

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quilting is such a talent. I sew crepe paper rosettes- that's IT!!
I tip my hat to all of YOU!!!

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great quilt!!! I love the colors. I HAVE to get quilting. Maybe when cooler weather arrives... Vicki at Hollyhocks.typepad.com

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older