Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Back to Business

Good morning peoples! I am overwhelmed by all the kind comments that I've been receiving on my previous post. Thank you thank you! It all means so much to me.
OK, it's half way through the Dazzling Dozen of Delicious Desserts agenda!! You never know who will be coming up before the event is over. So far we've seen desserts from Elizabeth, Brenda, Joanna, Annie, Tanya and today is Angela. All so yummy. And would be excellent with coffee! And I think we've covered my love of coffee situation.

It's a work day, so I better get a move on. We're having a busy week at work. It's Quilting in the Garden weekend at Alden Lane. There are so many wonderful events going on, you can find a schedule of them here.




I hope you enjoy last year's photos. This year should be just as fun, the weather has been absolutely perfect the past few days. Will I see you there? I'll be at the shop all day so please say HI if you come by!

13 Comments:

Blogger The Chicken Lady said...

I'd be right over, if I didn't live so stinkin' far over in the middle! Have a fun week. I LOVE Valori's stuff. :)

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you takes gobs and gobs and gobs of photos again for us. Wish I could be there. At least I have WIllow Nest on Saturday... and wish you could to that.

I hope someone comes up with time travel soon. This is killing me!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Angelina said...

I sure do wish I could. And about those feet...you'd think I would have a kazillion sewing machine feet but I have total foot fear. So awkward.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Doe said...

I wish I could be there...So, I'll patiently wait for the photos. Have a wonderful time!

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pam,
How fortunate we are to live so close to Alden Lane Nursery. I live only 1 long block away! I hope that everyone will come to see the fabulous quilts on display amongst those huge oak trees. The nursery is beautiful all the time, but even more spectacular with quilts hanging there.
Sharon

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam,

I love the photos from last year since they are all from the pages of American Patchwork & Quilting magazine---my previous life!

It was a beautiful location for a quilt show and I loved being there. I encourage everyone to go!

Heidi

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? YOU like coffee?? LOL!!! And I do wish I could come by again and say hi to you. Soon, soon my friend. I'll be there.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Anita said...

I MUST tell you that I adore.ADORE.adore your header!

11:47 AM  
Blogger Mary Anne said...

OH !! I wish I lived a whole lot closer than 3000 miles away from California !! I would LOVE to go to see all the beautiful quilts and gorgeous flowers, trees, and plants -- talk about a combination of 2 of my favorite things !!! (if they serve all sorts of chocolate there too, all of my wildest fantasies would come true !!)

5:15 PM  
Blogger karlascottage.typepad.com said...

congratulations on the book!

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pam- I don't know of this place but it's by Sharons? I'll have to stop next time I'm up. Great photos and I hope the weekend is a great success.
D.

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos :)

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the photos of the quilts in the garden:) Wish I could come up and see them in person.

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older