Friday, February 29, 2008

Where does the time go?

Wow I totally haven't been paying attention and let a lot of time slip by without working on my block of the month, Flight of Fancy! The cone is next, I love the cone.

Here are my fabrics for this block. We're headed up to The Quilter's Inn this morning to drop off some patterns and check out their version of the Flight of Fancy based on some of the fabrics I selected. My friend Carol said it's lovely and I can't wait to see it.

In the mean time, I'm blanket stitching away on the cutest blocks for Elizabeth. She's using Anne's new line and it couldn't be any cuter. I love blanket stitching.

It was a lovely day yesterday, I did get to put the top down for the ride home from Clayton and it was wonderful. The hills are green and there's livestock and flowers and fresh air all around you and you can hear Meadowlarks. I love the sound of their call. Takes me back to when I was a kid and we lived next to a big open field. The Meadowlarks would line the fences and talk away.

Well I guess I don't need to talk away.. I need to get cracking. Have a wonderful weekend my pretty spring Meadowlarks! xo

P.S... the video Ricky Tims took of Alex and I is over at the Quilt Show..you need to be a member to see it on the daily blog.. sign up for the free membership which will allow you to see the blog. It's the 2/25 entry. Get a load of that still shot? Good Gravy.

10 Comments:

Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Pam who makes me smile everyday? haha You of course. I love the still shot. It looks like you've been drinking too much Kitty in your Pam Morning or something silly. Its absolutely engaging. The quilt top is very nice. You did a great job. Its totally you. Love it.

Can't wait to see your next flight of fancy block.

8:04 AM  
Blogger Sequana said...

Yea..when I saw that on the TQS blog I thot you might be frowning. *L* But you should see what's been done to both Alex and Ricky over there...yours is mild.

And the vid is very nice. *S*

8:30 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Those BOM's have a way of getting away from us. I'll be checking out the video.

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe there's another person out there who says "Good Gravy". Tell me you don't say "Gadzooks" too...

6:15 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

The fabrics for that block are awesome! I played catch up today on some of my BOMs, the time just flies by too fast. Have a great week-end!

7:00 PM  
Blogger julieQ said...

Ok, I just CAN'T do another BOM! But that one is lovely...

The birds here are lovely too, competing with each other in the mornings.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Dena Rooney-Berg (SugarShop) said...

Love those colors! Love the Quilters Inn too! I'm not sure what a meadowlark sounds like but I probably do since we're in the same general area. LOL!

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always great to get a peek at what's on your list. It's very inspiring. (And I have trouble with time getting away from me. It's confounding.)

5:52 AM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

Hi Pam- great sewing on Alex's quilt! They're so lucky to know you!

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another installment of FO - whoo hoo. I can't wait to see it all done. Absolutely love your fab choices/colors!

Blogger is being a bugger today. Hope this comments sends!

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older