Friday, March 21, 2008

Neighborhood Watch

Yesterday when I got home from.. where did I go? Oh yeah, I met Elizabeth to give her back a quilt I did some quick blanket stitching on. Man the days just get away from you. Anyway, this guy was perched on the corner of my roof, very solemnly watching what was going on. Nothing kept him from staring out... well until I walked right up there and then he gave me a disdainful look and walked away. Geez lady, I'm under cover here.
This morning I'm off to Diana's, our friend and favorite local long arm quilter.. dropping off for Elizabeth, picking up for Alex! Wish I was up to something exciting to share. Market preparation is in full swing so there's odds and ends that I'm doing here and there.
And sitting around. Still not completely well but did finally go to the doctor. Market is looming, can't afford not to be at the top of my game, there are people to meet! Things to do! New things to see.
Big plans this weekend? Girl's coming home Saturday for Easter, and the moms will be over. I'll throw some ham in the oven and call it good. What about you peeps?

14 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Wow. If it wasn't for the tail I see I'd be asking how Melvin got up on your roof. Glad you've got someone up there keeping an eye on things what with you still being under the weather.

8:36 AM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

Conan was on Martha yesterday and he glittered a ham. LOL! Couldn't help but think of that when I read what you're cooking. Sheesh...I haven't even made dinner plans. I'm so lame!

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are the days going!!! Elizabeth has quilts of to the quilter... I must be VERY behind. *SIGH*

Have a Happy Easter Pam!

9:23 AM  
Blogger decoratorgirl said...

You are sounding way too productive over there! Makes me feel like I should be doing something! Will have baskets for the kids and a low-key egg hunt, still get invited to Mom & Dad's, so rarely have to worry about entertaining! Yay! Watch out for the squirrel, he looks like he's eyen' the joint.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Hmmm. Elizabeth has pigs and you have squirrels. Must be the secret to success! Have a very Happy Easter!!!

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have your own little private body guard on the roof. Pretty cool. Have a happy Easter!

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it just me or is that an extra large squirrel? He looks as big as a cat. Must be all that good eat local organic stuff. Someone ought to carve him, don't you think? I can barely bring myself to say that it looks like I'm not going to Portland. That's the first time I've said it out loud.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

Did Jen say glittered ham??? LOL!! NOw that's what I want to serve. But to answer your question, it's ham for Hunka and I. Love it!!
Happy Easter Pam!!!
Hugs

5:07 PM  
Blogger Dena Rooney-Berg (SugarShop) said...

Just popped in to say Happy Easter Lady!

8:31 PM  
Blogger dawnkristine said...

I just read your post on Jen Duncan, I think you ladies are just too hard on yourself...do you know anyone who truly enjoys shopping for themselves? Me either. Have a fabulous Easter!

5:30 AM  
Blogger Heidi Kaisand said...

Happy Easter! We'll be having an Easter Egg Hunt during Sunday school, then another one when we arrive home.

Henry is going to have to help get his sisters' eggs, too! He'll be busy.

3:02 PM  
Blogger julieQ said...

Looks like you grow healthy squirrels!

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pam - Hope you are enjoying your Easter break...we have had family at home and I have been having fun on the computer in blogland as well...found a long lost article today - a silver thimble which I thought was lost forever..so it's been a good day all round!

11:13 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Those darn critters. We had some mice on our roof. I would love to house this chipmonk/squirrel instead!

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older