Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Rabbit Talk

Soo... remember a month or so ago we had Binnie here? Well turns out this girl learned some new tricks at our house. Tricks that involve digging. A lot. And it turns out digging in carpet is just as fun as digging up the gravel path out back. Especially when you do it under the sofa where it can't be seen. Right away anyway.

So now Binnie lives here. In Frankie's room. This is her little station. She's not a cooperative subject for photography at all.

I had all these dreams of setting up her little world and showing you all fancy, like Anne and her Bunny Room. But turns out I've been too busy and just finally finished up the table this weekend. Poor Binnie. Forced to live on an undecorated table for a month or more.
Anyway, she's here and she's mixed it up a bit for us. But she's fun and cuddly, even if she doesn't like to be held. She stands at the cage door in the morning to greet me and get her morning ritual of banana chips and petting. And in the early evening she gets some time out back running and playing. And digging. A lot of digging.
Ok, back to sewing. Today I'm working on some things for a new celebrity! Crazy huh? More on that closer to market. All kinds of stuff that can't be shown off yet. Later today I'll pick up blanket stitching from Elizabeth. Thankfully, USA has a lot of marathons going on, so there's plenty of company while sewing!

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That Binnie is adorable and I am sure she doesn't mind her undecorated room. The suspense keeps building...a new celebrity...do tell! Can't wait to see all your doings.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I think the tablecloth turned out DARLING! Binnie doesn't know how lucky she is.

Next time I'm ready to plant some shrubs do you think I could borrow her? I just hate digging holes.

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And we could have used her this week in my neighborhood--digging to add some sort of infrastructural cabley looking stuff. This guys with the heavy equipment could have taken a break. That looks like a very nice bunny studio apartment!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Anne Sutton said...

Oh my gosh, I'm getting the urge to dig! Or maybe it's called called tunneling in bunny land.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

bunnies also love to chew electrical cords....found that out the hard way!! LOL

10:29 PM  
Blogger Joan said...

Pam--make sure Binnie doesn't play with any of your neighbor's rabbits. You know what could happen. It only takes a few seconds for the deed to be done.

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet Binz could dig my mole out! Is she for hire?

I love her new digs (no pun intended). You did a darling job on it!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Binnie is one lucky wabbit to have such a pretty place to sit upon! Cute, cute, cute!

Have to tell you that I had a rabbit that looked just like Binnie. Her name was Tulip and she dug land mines in my parent's backyard! She was a sweetie like your Binnie!

((hugs))
Becky

PS: Can't wait to see who the new Celebrity is! You are just one busy gal!

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older