Monday, November 24, 2008

Hmm Weird

I know, I'm letting you down peoples, not doing anything fun and exciting to report on. At least not at the rate you've come to expect. This week will be busy for sure, there's turkeys to buy and other stuff. You can read about how the PKM household rolls here.

So anyway, last week was busy, well busy in that I did some stuff, but not a lot of stuff. I finally finished my little project for Jen of Tula Pink. Here's a little shot of my sewing kryptonite. Tiny hems. But Jen if you're reading, the package is on the way, hopefully reaching you before your Thanksgiving dinner.

Frankie came home for a couple of days, and we celebrated her birthday with cake and a wii! Bret and I are nursing our wii tennis elbows this week.
Elizabeth alerted me to this last week. Holy Crap! The old Lucky's shopping center was torn down! I got out late in the day and missed all the excitement. I didn't imagine that it would ever happen. Probably only interesting to locals, that place has been an eyesore for many years. You can read about it here.

As you know, the saddest part of not working at the shop is missing all the people. Last week I had the happiest day ever running into some old friends at American Harvest. I could have just wept a little it was so good to see them. Here they are from left to right, Judy, Diana, Elizabeth and Sharon. Man it was great to see you guys. You made my day!



Ok peoples. I know you're busy. I should get busy too, my sewing stuff is all over the dinner table. The mom's will be over for Thanksgiving, and it would be asking too much to have them sit around the coffee table, wouldn't it?



12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh I love American Harvest. Sometimes when I'm driving back and forth between Palo Alto and Granite Bay my car will just take over and I'll end up there.

Wait? You're NOT supposed to eat at the coffee table?

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any idea where In Between Stitches will end up?

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We miss you too! Maybe we need a reunion of "Pam's groupies!" Have a great Thanksgiving - -our moms will be here too along with Lisa + kids and our nephew+wife and their boys + wives=around 13 I think. Does your mom go to the potlucks where she lives. I just got off the phone with mine and she's going with some friends. I wonder if they know each other.

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All this holiday and sewing stuff we've been doing... it's really cutting into our chatting time!

Your Albert Chung hems came out great! Hard to believe it's your kryptonite.

Miss you!

5:54 PM  
Blogger Busy Little Quilter said...

I'm sure you do miss your friends, but the best kind of friends are the ones that you don't see that often, but when you do see them, it seems like you saw them yesterday! That was easier said in my head that written!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

6:30 AM  
Blogger Minick and Simpson said...

Thanks for the link to Scary Food Stories. Funny. We actually had one last night, but I digress.... What I really want to say is thanks for the link to American Harvest. I don't know when I will be out that way - but it is now on my LIST.

Laurie

11:26 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Happy Thanksgiving Pam!

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, your life sounds like mine!!!! I cant wait to see what you are making up for Jen!! I just adore her fabrics.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

You are in my thoughts, with gratitude... Happy Thanksgiving!

6:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you!!!

6:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Miss Pam!! I'm going to regret playing Christmas music the day before Thanksgiving, aren't I? Especially the Muppets...

11:39 AM  
Blogger Angelina said...

I'm thinking about your picky eaters right now. I'm wondering if there's a connection between being born in November and being a picky eater?

Hope you guys have a great mellow day!

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older