Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What a treat

It's only going to be 95 today according to the news. Yeah right, this morning I nearly caught on fire out back at 7:30am. Snapped a telephone picture of my coffee and magazine thinking I wouldn't be back out there till tomorrow. But my potted plants called out to me to water early so I got on that. The sky sure is blue though. Untouched photo. We've had a couple of spare the air days lately so I was surprised to see it so nice and clear.
I made it rain on my rain lily this morning. It sure appreciated the drink. It has 5 big fatty blooms on it right now.

Ok, more indoor stuff today peeps. I've already closed up the house, the last of the cool air blew in and it's time. It is also time to get out of this hot computer room. Keep cool peeps. xo

6 Comments:

Blogger Candace said...

Funny, Pam...Mr. Squash was just saying the other day that it was so hot at the Squash House people were spontaneously combusting - LOl! Keep a bucket of water or lemonade nearby!!
Cheers!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Auntie Pami said...

Hi, Only in the 80's here, but the house is open and so cool. C'mon over. I have an extra Bernina for you and I love coffee..they carry Peets at Safeway here, so you're set.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Sinta Renee said...

Not much better over here Pam. I am wilting myself... but I look darn cute carrying around "your" purse!

3:22 PM  
Blogger QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Hi Pam--it is alittle cooler here on the East coast--but past summer's we have had temps over 100!! we have had alot of rain and I guess the next 2 days are calling for rain--but we have had 4 days of lots of sun--soooo---!!
keep stitching--that always keeps my mind off the heat--and if I can't stitch I sit in front of fan or the A/C and cut things out (or read a good book!!) Keep Cool, hugs, just, Di

4:33 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

We are suffering with the heat also..94 today and sticky.yuck!!! That sky is so pretty.

9:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful sky and flower! Stay cool and get lots of quilting done!

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older