Monday, November 23, 2009

Back At It.

Good morning peeps! It's a regular Christmas-free Monday around here! Whoo hooo! Because seriously, I'm so over Christmas. This week will be focused on getting ready for Thanksgiving around here. You know, during the day, not on the blog. I have no heartwarming Thanksgiving stories, that I can think of anyway. Plenty of stuff to be thankful for, but you know, stories.. not so much. I was looking through all my photos from the past couple of weeks thinking I'd have tons to talk about from regular life, but turns out, the two things I have are Frankie's birthday and my ironing board cover.

One exciting and fun, and one not so much.

Tomorrow if all goes well we'll be revealing the winners over on Gudrun's blog. I can't thank you guys enough for the wonderful turn out on the blog hop!

p.s. check out the flickr pool, you guys have been busy!


10 Comments:

Blogger Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Your ironing board cover reminds me of my ironing board cover.....well-used!!

6:24 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

Wishing you and your family a very happy Thanksgiving!

6:27 AM  
Blogger Lori Holt said...

Happy Thanksgiving Pam...love the ironing board cover! lol....Frankie is just beautiful:)
x
lori

7:19 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Yes... Thanksgiving comes before Christmas. Thanks for being part of the Blog. It was fun to 'meet' all the designers! Make some memories this year so you will have a story to tell.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Thanks for such a fun blog hop! Have a happy Thanksgiving!

11:50 AM  
Blogger happy zombie said...

I love your heartwarming Thanksgiving stories. You could make running to Albertson's entertaining! I am thankful for your gift of storytelling.

I love this pic of Frankie! I mean, she's beautiful in EVERY photo... but this one is amazing!

12:42 PM  
Blogger happy zombie said...

PS,

I am thankful for Dexter.

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Frankie is DARLING! Such a doll! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
xoxx, Renée

1:28 PM  
Blogger Kathi D said...

I am also thankful for Dexter. But concerned that there are only three episodes left this season. Why, in the name of all that's holy, WHY?

3:06 PM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

Oh Pam your Frankie is just adorable!!!!! As for the ironing board............not so much. lol
Hugs

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older