Thursday, February 11, 2010

The meet up.

Yesterday Elizabeth and I went over to have lunch with Holly. It was a lot of fun, just an easy lunch at Chipotle, it's Elizabeth's favorite! Then we headed over to San Anselmo for a little shopping. Our button shop was gone, but Holly pulled this one out of the hat! It's The French Nest and its absolutely charming.


I didn't take photos inside, seemed rude to ask when the owner had her own blog. So hop over and check it out, she's got some lovely photos there. Later we headed back to Panera (because I love it) and we had a coffee and a cookie (well I had coffee) and we were able to see Holly's latest, Fun Flowers.

Here's Elizabeth's Big Sister Little Sister in Fun flowers.. so cute. It's just a darling quilt in any fabric. You saw it here in pieces but I don't know that she's shown the whole thing.. I can't find an entry but let me tell you. DARLING.
Fun flowers also comes in a soft brown colorway, very fun. I think you're going to love it.


The black is wonderful!! It's fabric to be happy about that's sure. Hope you enjoy your sneak peek peeps!
So that was it. The traffic was non-existant which was SHOCKING and AMAZING. Just a nice day all around. Hope you guys had a nice day too. xop

14 Comments:

Blogger CuteStuffInside said...

Feel like trying your luck for a Valentine pink, bead-knitted purse? I've got a giveaway contest going on right now thru Feb. 14th. Please take a guess.

S.W.A.K.

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Pookie said...

The new line is so cute! Also, I'm totally in love with that quilt pattern. ::runs to store to buy a copy::

4:12 PM  
Blogger Carrie ~ Cricketwood Prims said...

What a fun day....I agree Holly's fabric is very happy. Hope I get to see it locally too. Elizabeth's quilt looks just darlin.
I'm with you all the way on Panera...we don't have it here so its even more special when I get to go!!

5:01 PM  
Blogger busyascanbe said...

what a fun day!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Debbie

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Kathi D said...

OOooooooh pretty pretty!

6:22 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

It WAS fun! The burrito was delish, the shop was darling, the cookie was terrific and the company was pretty good, too! Love Holly's new fabric, that's for sure.

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:05 PM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

Sounds like a fun day! Course I love H's new line (if you get Dolly Dresses as yours, then I want Fun Flowers as mine). And E's Big Sis, Little Sis in it expletiving adorable in it!!

4:36 PM  
Blogger Busy Little Quilter said...

I love the new fabric line. It looks so pretty made up in Elizabeth's pattern.

I can't wait to see these in person. Thanks for sharing!

9:11 PM  
Blogger rachel griffith said...

i spy with my little eye...
:0)

12:55 PM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Between Holly's fabrics and Elizabeth's quilt pattern...I am drooling. And then you toss in an adorable shop and food? Sounds like a perfect day.

xx

4:10 PM  
Blogger Dandelion Quilts said...

I think this collection is darling. I will have to keep an eye out for it!! It sounds like you ladies had a fun day.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

Thanks for the sneak peek. I'll be on the lookout for it at my lqs.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older