Tuesday, August 10, 2010

So how was your day? Mine was pretty good, productive. Ok not Sherrie productive, did you read about her weekend? HOLY COW. But still all in all, pretty good. Did a test block of something rather fun, and then started work on another bag. It looks really cute in my head.. we'll see how it turns out. Went to Target to run a quick errand and ran into my friend Kim and her completely adorable family. Super best part of the day!
Ok, more sewing sewing sewing. I'm finally feeling creative again. Hope you guys have a great day! xo

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking so cute Pam - can't wait to see what magical thing it turns into. And the color palette - LOVE. IT.

7:00 AM  
Blogger Little Lady Patchwork said...

Sew on Pam!!! I mean ROCK on Pam!

XOXO,
Stefanie

7:14 AM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

mmmmmm...yummy colors!
have fun!

xo
becky

8:15 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

You're too kind! Can't wait to see this project...sneak peeks are hard for me--I always want to see everything now!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you have a great day and get lots of creative stuff done , enjoy !

6:42 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

You are so funny! It was good to see you too! Now I am embarassed by my neglected blog, THE PKM linked to it and it is so sad. : )

10:23 PM  
Blogger Nedra said...

I don't know anyone who produces like Sherri. All of that with a family and busy church responsibilities. I keep telling her I want to just sit by her for a week and observe how she gets it all done. I know I could learn a thing or two.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older