Monday, August 09, 2010

Testing

Good morning everyone! How are things in your world? We had a lovely cool weekend here. I got some sewing done and Bret has been working painting the kitchen cabinets. There's still tons to be done in there.. but oh my gosh it's looking so good. I've also been working on some sewing. Shocker I know. Getting stuff done. Buckled down this weekend by staying off the computer.. that means you Twitter. It's hard though, because there's so much fun chatting among friends there I hate to miss out.
I can't believe it's August already. It just doesn't seem possible. August means Quilt Market is just around the corner so we really need to get busy. New patterns aren't going to make themselves, right?
So what have you been up to?

6 Comments:

Blogger Melissa P said...

Ohhhh, what are you making with Jennifer Paganelli's Girlfriend fabric?

Have fun ramping up for Market!

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Tracy said...

Love the polka dots & thanks for pointing out how Market will be here at the speed of light...why is it patterns don't just make themselves anyways? I'd be so much more productive that way!

9:28 AM  
Blogger Goosegirl said...

Oh so pretty! And you are so right. New patterns don't write themselves. I have been ignoring the final few pages of one of mine and it is not getting done any faster. Sigh...

But what I am doing is trying to cram a weeks worth of life into a few days, getting a teenager ready for a disney audition even though she has been sick. ugh.
And the fair is this week. Hoping for a ribbon on my 5 year old's first quilt!
Hope you get your things done and have fun doing them.

10:05 AM  
Blogger lisa said...

you don't REALLY want to know how things are here =) My hubby begged me to move my sewing stuff out of the living room (the boys have been coming over every other week for guy time and fabric wasn't cutting it) but my 4 year odl has night terrors so she's sleeping with me instead of in the same room as her sister (1 y/o..) so NO SEWING FOR ME!!!!

I am starting a hexagon project I miss sewing so much.

I hope your pattern writing is going well.

6:37 PM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Love those fabrics...a wonderful bag in the works?

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved visiting your blog!
Beautiful and inspiring!
Teje Karjalainen

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older