Monday, November 15, 2010

Good Morning!

Ok, I'm off to a late start here today. I swore I was going to work on this all over the weekend and then I didn't . Ok, so here's the first round of my market photos. For me it's about the people and by now you've seen all the booths you want to see right? But the people... gosh never a better group.
Here's I am with Pat Sloan. Holy cow does that woman ever sit still? Probably not as she's doing it all and having it all.

And ohmygosh this little pixie from Australia. I was so lucky to get a chance to chat it up with Natalie. So cute and so clever. I hope you visit her blog and get to know her if you don't already. Darling.


More of my friends from Australia. Sisters Rosalie and Melissa are so sweet and it was so fun to see them again. Rosalie was introducing her latest line with Lecien and Melissa was introducing her line with Windham.


I have no picture of my wonderful friend Kathy. How did that happen? But I do have a nice shot of her booth featuring her new line with Red Rooster.


Everyone here knows Brenda right? (she's participating in the Mistletoe Make and Bake so get over there for the list of people and the recipes.) She was showing her line Georgia Lou with Lecien.


Here's Elizabeth with Sandy!



OHMYGOSH my favorite sisters here with Sara Tuttle. Be sure and hope over to read their blog post about Charlevoix.


And here are the fabulous House women, Cherri and Lizzy. I think they were the first friendly faces we saw coming into the convention center to unpack.
Ok, that's it for today. I have plenty more beautiful faces to share. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. xop

10 Comments:

Blogger Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

It's like a fifth season on the calendar... when all the lovely ladies of the quilting world blog about Market! Market Season is lovely... visiting every blog, it is plain to see that quilters are talented, friendly, enthused, and awesome.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Great women, all of them. I am looking forward to meeting them. You're so right. It is all about the gals.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

You got it right...it's all about the people....including you! :)

11:13 AM  
Blogger Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

Glad you are up and about. I'm so jealous of that footstool I could cry. Great Photos. Next market I'm going to seek and find you no matter where you are!

Pat

3:04 PM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Love seeing all the faces in their natural habitat!

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you had a super time. I know Mom did. ~Kelly

unDeniably Domestic

9:02 PM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

thanks for sharing all of your pics, pam! i enjoy seeing all of the women behind the scene. looks like so much fun!!

xo
becky

7:49 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Oh, I am missing all those peoples all ready.

9:19 AM  
Blogger PatSloan said...

Smooch-a-roon-ie girlfriend!

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I didn't see this! What a great picci!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older