Monday, January 10, 2011

Tiny

Was the weekend good?? I had a great time at sewing group on Saturday! Of course accomplishments are just a sideline to the great company, right? I could go over and just sit and still have a wonderful day. We had a great lunch prepared the very famous Deb Silva.

Bret had been rebuilding his computer for a couple of weeks now. Most of the weekend he had his hard drive connected to my computer trying to fix something, it's all gobbledygook to me. All I know is .. my computer wasn't available to me much on on Sunday so no time for working on a decent post. So I'll leave you with a picture of my tiny pin cushion. I saw it originally here, where there are some lovely photos and a link to the tutorial. Mine is a tad bigger, but I made it just for fun. I recommend it. The fun and the pin cushion! Happy Happy people! xo

8 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Oh Pam! this is the cutest thing, I have to make one tonight, thanks for giving me something to look forward to all day!

5:58 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

What an adorable pin cushion. I will have to check out the tutorial. And what would my Monday be like if you did not post on your blog ??? I think my coffee would go flat ;-) Have a great week!

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Pookie said...

Ohmigosh! It's so tiny and adorable!

6:53 AM  
Blogger Into Vintage said...

Hi Pam! Thanks so much for the link back to my little pincushion -- they are definitely addictive to make and a great way to use up scraps. I'll be heading down to your neck of the woods in Feb., hoping for some sunny weather.
:-) -amy

8:28 AM  
Blogger Lori Holt said...

Very tiny.
Very cute.
Very fun!
I'm gonna whip me up a bakers dozen of those cuties...thanks Pam:)

8:46 PM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

Such tiny little cuteness!!

3:42 PM  
Blogger Kathi D said...

What is that super-cool seam ripper? I MUST HAVE ONE!!!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Kathi D said...

Although, of course, I never have occasion to tear out any stitches. I just think it's cute.

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older