Monday, July 25, 2011

Super Friends

Ok, how was your weekend? Busy one here as usual. Well probably not busy by other people's standards but for us, yeah, busy. What about you?

Just have to show you the package that came from my friend Roseann! She and I were chatting on Facebook about the Glamp pattern from the Quilted Fish. Have you seen it? Its a super cute idea and I got all obsessed about ordering a pattern and light kit from her.

Of course sweet friend that she is, she included some goodies with my order. I love that Minnesota bag and it's going right into my car to handle my shopping needs!

She's also sent some of that pretty Minnesota fabric tied with twine and it includes that little lucky horseshoe. And look at all that cute tiny pom pom fringe!!! Lastly, the stumpwork pin cushion kit. DARLING. ( you can find some other kits on her website here) I might be tempted to pull out my embroidery floss and get busy on that. (or at least think about it real seriously) I can get some tips over at my friend Bari's blog We Love French Knots, which has it's grand opening today I believe!

I actually did sew quite a bit over the weekend. More on that later. Hope you guys had fun. Ok, back to work for me. See you later!


Hey! P. S. My friend Sandy emailed me that she's selling some treasures over on her etsy! Check it out! You never know what kind of treasures you'll find!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older