Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thursday!

Indeed it is Thursday and I am posting! Does this mean I've pushed past my boring Wednesday slump? Probably not! But this weeks Wednesday was pretty fun. I went over to Alex's for a while and that was a blast. Who wouldn't want to spend some time with her! I showed her how to do something but I'm not telling, you'll have to wait till next season of the Quilt Show to find out what!!! NO! I'm not on the show, but she'll show you what I showed her .





I'm happily blanket stitching. It has begun to heat up in these parts again, so most of the lights are off and it's working out ok. Nothing to intricate to stitch so I don't need 20 lights on to see. Luckily I don't need the iron for this either.. just blissful blanket stitching.

Just in case I'm not back tomorrow, you guys have a great weekend. xo

6 Comments:

Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

Yes, it's heating up here too. I am up at o'dark hundred to get outside and enjoy the cool and pick flowers. The cats are like, "huh?" what are you doing??? Excited for the Quilt Show ALWAYS. It is so great. Love those guys to pieces. My good friends at Morning Star Quilts are in Quilting in the Garden this year...hope I can come and see Alex! Maybe you'll show up!

6:05 AM  
Blogger tina said...

I was on a blanket stitching fest last week getting Tisket ready to sash up ---- there is something hypnotic about it, that's for sure! Stay cool!

8:11 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Very cute owl and I'd the background Pam. Wish I could get on that blanket stitch wagon...I need to practice!

8:37 AM  
Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

We're getting ready for another blast of hot air here in PA this weekend too .... I should join you in the blanket stitching marathon ..... I have that plus lots more to keep me busy INSIDE and out of the heat ! (but I might not be able to ignore those plants on my porch trying to call out in a weak voice "water ..... water .... help meeeeeeeee....."

9:58 AM  
Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

P.S. I just LOVE that little tree you're stitching !!!!

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Cassy said...

Gorgeous work and creatively done. I am also looking forward on what Alex will show.

Cassy from Best Online Guitar Lessons

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older