Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Last Minute

I know you guys never do this, but ugh, I've left a lot of stuff for the last minute around here. What was I thinking? One thing? You probably thought I forgot all about that pillow drawing.


The winner is Pam from Chico! Pam, you need to email me your mailing info. I'll get that fabric and magazine in the mail to you Friday. Speaking of Friday, will you guys be shopping? Holy cow can the open hours get any crazier?

Holly let me know that the project page for PamKittyMorning is up! You can get to the very cute free pattern by clicking here! It's a darling pattern designed by Holly.

So peoples I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I better go get that table cleared off so there's room to sit down and eat!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris@Cats On My Quilts said...

I NEVER go shopping on Black Friday. I'd rather pay full price!

11:15 AM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

OMG! I didn't even get to see this until NOW!!! I have been looking at the internet all day on and off but just now got to reading blogs!! Yippee Skippee I won I won!! Thanks!! Giving!! xoxo

And yes, I do go shopping but by myself and fast!

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Martha said...

Happy Thanksgiving Pam! I'm thankful for you and your delightful blog that brightens my day (nearly) every morning. Wishing you and yours a wonderful day.

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older