Friday, November 25, 2011

The morning after

How was it? We had a nice day here, hope you did too! What's on today's agenda? I cut a bunch of fabric Wednesday afternoon instead of cleaning up, so I'd have something to sew on during the day Thursday but never ended up having a chance. I plan on starting a new project today and maybe there will be some good crime tv to go with it if I'm lucky.



Hope you guys have an awesome weekend. Can't wait to hear all about it. xo

P.S. Today is Stephanie's day for the Blogger's Block of the Month. I'm going to make mine this weekend, what about you? It's free, and we're only on month 3 so still plenty of time to start!

3 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Pami said...

I have 7 episodes of NCIS recorded. They are the best to sew by for me. Love that Tony! Gibbs too! My PKM awaits...

6:49 AM  
Blogger life in red shoes said...

Yesterday was fantabulous, today the laundry must be addressed...to your home ;)

veri word- hormotc, almost like hormonal?

10:32 AM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

I forgot what I was going to say - hormotc has me in stitches! LOVE that word.

Happy day after, hope your day was awesome. Ours was. Very relaxing and I enjoyed all the cooking since it was just us three. Evening topped with watching Super 8 - super cute movie! xxoo

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older