Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy Friday!

So the week has flown by hasn't it? We've been awfully lackadaisical I'm afraid, not getting much done at all. My blocks are still up on the wall where I left them, and maybe next week I'll make an alternate for #4, or at the very least replace those large triangles with a print. Thanks for all your comments and helpful suggestions.



One thing in my stocking this year was a picture of a digital SLR camera. Santa wanted me to pick my own, so after a lot of research, yesterday we went out and picked up this camera. Still in the box let me add, I'm a little afraid of it. I really know my little Canon Powershot Digital Elph, so hopefully I'll be able to learn this camera too. Soon you'll be subject to better quality bad photos!

Happy Weekending people!!! xop

8 Comments:

Blogger Melissa P said...

Happy Friday to you too! Have fun learning your way around the new camera. Hopefully the learning curve will be short and the frustration level nearly zero.

7:06 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

How fun! Let us know how you like it Pam!

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Laurie said...

You will love it, Pam! I got the T2i last year and love that thing.

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pam! Happy Friday to you! I love your new camera. You will get used to it in no time at all. Enjoy. ~Kelly

unDeniably Domestic

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Mother in Law got one for Christmas this year from her hubby. She does a lot of watercolor paints and always is taking photos etc.. for her hobby. She seems to like hers. I hope you enjoy your new "toy" and that the "learning curve" is short and painless. :) ~ Audrey

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seu novo brinquedo não morde,apenas,clic,você terá fotos maravilhosas.FELIZ ANO NOVO!!!!!FELIZ ANO TODO

7:16 PM  
Blogger The Cozy Pumpkin said...

How fun! You will LOVE that camera. I just got a new lens for mine for Christmas and it's so fun! I highly recommend the PDF book (I think you can order it online in hard copy too) "The Key to Taking Pictures." Wonderful DSLR resource.

-Amanda-

11:25 AM  
Blogger Grandma Shell said...

Ohhhh!, You got a Canon Rebel, lucky you. My camera, a little Canon point/shoot is gasping it's last and a Rebel is what I want next. Looking forward to many nice photos!

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older