Friday, December 16, 2011

Hello Friday

Another week flew out the window right? They seem to jet by at the end of the year don't they? Are you making progress?



I had one last project this week,this little towel. This time I cut out a cat from the panel with a smidge of white around the edge, and blanket stitched it to a tea towel with monofilament thread. I think it's pretty cute. Same old tea towel ruffle but I added some pom pom trim that I had forgotten I had! Now I have a cute little hostess gift. (Or I could laminate it so it couldn't be sullied and hang it in my own kitchen, either one! )

So what's on the weekend agenda? Enjoying yourself or are you in a panic? I hope enjoying is on the agenda.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable!

5:53 AM  
Blogger Sharrieboberry said...

Oh I don't work in the kitchen! It could hang in MY kitchen, unharmed! ha ha!

6:54 AM  
Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

Very cute !! (as usual Pam !). I will be doing a combination panic/enjoy weekend .... both of my college boys are finished finals and start their Christmas break today .... so now they can concentrate on their Christmas lists instead of studying and maybe now I can START my Christmas shopping .... AAAACCKK !!! and finish the 4 half finished gifts I started cutting out LAST NIGHT ..... AAAAAAAACCCCCKKKK!!!!!!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

Very Cute Pam! It looks like a Pam Kitty Morning on Fatquarter shop. Your fabric is adorable. I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas and hope you have a wonderful holiday season with your friends and family!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

Love the towel!!! I'm doing crafts and shopping with my daughter. Then Sunday afternoon I'm scheduling the PANIC!!!!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just adore this!!! I bought the panel, I just had to have it...wasn't sure what I would do with it...now I know....I have to have my friend come help as I don't sew but I do have a machine! Silly, I know! Sandy

1:40 PM  
Anonymous DianeP said...

What a cute Kitty project!!! I think I need to make one for my niece who loves, loves, loves kittens!

5:55 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

That little towel is so sweet. I need to get down to my sewing area and make some stuff out of my PKM fabs.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Robbienae said...

I so love the tea towel:) I'm busy cutting fabric to make a quilt for a little girl. Then, presents to wrap.

6:44 AM  
Blogger Carla Belyea said...

I saw this on pinterest. It is so cute!

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older