Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Some things I forgot!

I don't know how I could have forgotten to mention this here! But hey! Did you know that in the alphabet print, which is named Pam Kitty Loves You, actually has "Pam Kitty Loves You" hidden in the tossed letters? It's like my secret agent message to you guys.



That's not the only secret, tucked away in the corner of each PKM Kitty block is a little PKM logo. It's white on white though, so you can't really see it, unless you're looking. Which you totally should!




I'm sure you remember my darling pin cushion from Melissa, right? It uses the really cute little stripe on the edge of the panel. I thought it was so clever, as that stripe is the cutest.


Melissa has written a tutorial for the pin cushion, and you should head over to her blog and check it out. You should totally check her blog out anyway, she's very clever and gets a lot done.Wouldn't that pin cushion be a darling gift for a quilting friend. Or for yourself?

Ok, phew. Have a good day peeps!

9 Comments:

Blogger Thimbleanna said...

PKM -- you little devil! I love that you've hidden messages -- should've known. Very Clever!!!

5:42 AM  
Blogger laurie said...

Secret messages in the fabric??!!! [Head spins!} Okay, so now I have to get more of the alphabet fabric and go back to the drawing board and try to figure out a way to have hidden morse code messages in our fabric. {Shakes fist} "Oh, you'll rue the day you started this, Miss Pam Kitty!" ;)

5:42 AM  
Blogger MIss Sherry said...

atntd wte ltotvte ytotu ttoto
Hows that for a not-so-secret-code?

5:48 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

oh so very cute Pam, now I have to go off and order more, more!

5:57 AM  
Blogger randi--i have to say said...

that little message is a great addition! so fun!

6:06 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

The alphabet print is darling. And thanks for the heads up about the tutorial ;--) Have a great day!

7:05 AM  
Blogger Sharon Pernes said...

How cute...I am going to look for that right now.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

I saw both of these. Love it. The heart kills me.

8:52 PM  
Blogger Grandma Shell said...

The PKM distowel is adorable, gotta get my paws on some of that fabric! I was wondering about that coffee cup with no dots, then I saw them! Whew! The hidden message is such a cute touch!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older