Monday, January 16, 2012

Al Fresco

Last Friday I went over to visit Holly for the afternoon. Typical Holly fashion we had lots of chatting and a wonderful lunch.


Followed by a delightful dessert. Don't worry we walked it off hiking up that hill I mentioned before. The weather was spectacular, and even though it was late in the afternoon it was quite sunny and warm.


Not only did we catch up on all the latest, I had a chance to see all the wonderful strike offs for the latest Penelope collection.


They really are lovely. It's so much fun to see them laid out in their colorways and I look forward to having some to work with.



The weekend was good. How about for you?

4 Comments:

Blogger Junebug said...

Ohhhhhhhh, look at all that fabric! I've been staying away from fabric stores so I don't temp myself until I get some projects done. I think I need to feel some fabric looking at your photos. Yes, I'll admit sometimes all I need for a mood changer is to fondle fabric. Of course lunch with friends is also great!

6:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

New fabric. Wow! What a wonderful lunch. Enjoy the weather. ~Kelly

unDeniably Domestic

7:31 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

It all looks so yummy Pam!

4:54 PM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

You mention going to Holly's, and I go grab a napkin before I start reading/looking. This time I should have gabbed a bib, too! Serious drool fest!

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older