Thursday, January 05, 2012

Stitchy Day

Good morning everybody! Big day !!! Exciting day! This morning Roseann kicks off the Aurifil Designer of the Month program with her SnowBird stitchery! I had a sneak peek and it's great, so you should click on over. Pat and Aurifil have collected up a talented bunch of designers and I'm so thrilled to be a part of this program.

Also cute and stitchy is Amanda and Ashleigh's Dessert of the Month Club. I'm a sneak peeker and I got a little preview and it couldn't be cuter. I'm a huge fan of vintage anthropomorphic items, like this little fruit mug, and their charming kawaii designs remind me of some of the little goodies I have collected over the years.


I am going to get stitching on cute little January asap! My mother-in-law and I used to cross stitch together over coffee a lot, and today is her birthday! I've been very lucky in the Mother-In-Law Lottery. Happy Birthday Doris!!!

Phew! That's a lot of info for one day! And holy cow, the week has flown by right? Did you get stuff done?

6 Comments:

Blogger TheaMinPA said...

I'm getting a lot of stuff started... but done? not sew much...

7:52 AM  
Blogger Suburban Stitcher said...

I've been really tempted to work on their cute little desserts...and I'm guess I better get on it, since it starts today!

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will check out the links. Thank you! Well, this week I have managed to spring clean our bedroom, sitting room and bathroom. I am heading upstairs right now to work on the creative space and I almost forgot to say that I started to applique with mom yesterday...I am so excited!!! ~Kelly

unDeniably Domestic

9:45 AM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

you always get so much done! love that mug, miss pam.

cross stitching can be so much fun and what a wonderful way to spend time over coffee. happy birthday to doris!

oh, the only thing i got done was getting christmas down - at home and at the stores.

xxoo
becky

7:16 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Thanks for the link to the Dessert XS BOM, or whatever it's called with XS. =) It looks really cute. I'm looking forward to seeing what you design for Aurifil.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

That cup couldn't be cuter. I haven't tried this floss yet.

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older