Friday, February 10, 2012

The Sands of Time

Here is Friday again, almost before we knew it! Sometimes the days drag on, and sometimes they fly by. What's with that?

I'm sure you saw these on Melissa's blog, but if not, look how darn cute they are! I'm again the happy recipient of some of Melissa's adorable projects. Honestly they're so cute I want to just store them under glass so that I don't muss them up. Do you do that? Because I hope I'm not alone!


Yesterday I whipped up my block. Of course in all my attention to the center of the block I totally ignored the bottom. I'm still trying to ignore it. Don't call me out on it ok?

This month is sporting my favorite combination of fabrics right now. Well for today anyway.


I like how they look together and look forward to the end of the month when we get cracking on another one. In the meantime, have a happy weekend peeps! xo

8 Comments:

Blogger Suburban Stitcher said...

cute!

5:43 AM  
Blogger Robbienae said...

I'm so excited because I just ordered 11 yards of PKM fabric!!!
I'm doing a happy dance:)

I just love the coin purse that Melissa has made in PKM fabric. She's a smart cookie. I've got so many ideas for my new fabric.

6:04 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

The red and yellow center really pops. Love it. This is going to be such a happy celebration of your collection.

You know, there's more where those came from. You don't need to worry about mussing them up.

6:55 AM  
Blogger Jessie Fincham said...

Oh Melissa is such a sweetie! what a happy mail day :) loove your blocks too, they all good so good laid next to each other - it's going to be good. very good!
Jessie, xo

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melissa makes the most precious treasures!

I know that my focus should be on your blocks, and they are perfect...but I am in love with the chenille background.

Not really sure what that says about me :(

Have a great weekend.

6:07 PM  
Blogger Karamat said...

Love your blocks! I figured out the perfect project for my PKM fabrics this week... Now to find a little time to start on it.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Well these are perfect. Adorable. Sweet and happy. Love the blocks. And I love love the projects.

10:23 AM  
Blogger amy smart said...

SO cute Pam! I love them esp in your fabrics.

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older