Tuesday, March 20, 2012

More of the same

Good morning my fine feathered friends! Today I'm finishing up my Bella Oven Mitt. I've wanted to make myself one since I made one for Elizabeth.

Bella moon oven mitt in progress.

I spent too much time choosing fabrics then even more time admiring my selections, so I didn't get it done. Maybe today.

Messy sewing table

I'm not going to lie, I thought I'd lost those scissors back behind the sewing machine. Anyway, the oven mitt, when completed, will be slipped into a ziplock bag and then put on display. For it's own protection.

Now if only someone told me how it got to be March 20th I'd appreciate it.

9 Comments:

Blogger Johanna said...

What? It's March 20th? How in the world did that happen. Yikes! And to think - I thought was ahead of myself this month. Oops!

5:52 AM  
Blogger My Vintage Mending said...

Oooh and Ahh...It is gorgeous and way to beautiful to use. Perhaps worthy of laminating or vacuum sealing. Beautiful fabrics...smiles...Renee

6:08 AM  
Blogger Debbie Johnson said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:13 AM  
Blogger Debbie Johnson said...

Happy Spring PamKitty!
Thank you for sharing your beautiful oven mitt. I would make a cuppa coffee and sit and admire it too! Sew pretty.

7:17 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

These are the days when the Thief of Time slips in unnoticed. Maybe someday there will be a way to catch him. In the meantime, I recommend more caffeine.

Have a good day.

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Beverly @ My Sew Sweet Studio said...

Such a darling oven mitt. Too cute to use for sure. (Could that have something to do with the fabrics selected?)
About the date...I just don't know.
I guess the old saying "Time flies when you're having fun" could certainly apply.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

March is storming ahead.... pretty soon it will be summer, and what have I accomplished?? sigh........

10:15 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

I had to click your pictures to look at the beauty. Hang it somewhere so you can look at it everyday. It is art.

1:49 PM  
Blogger jan said...

Pam you brighten my day. Love your fabric choices...I would NEVER use it for cooking. We are
in Hawaii and I ordered your fabrics right when we left to make a quilt for my cute grandkid toddler bed. I am dying to get home to sew with your fabrics. That is pretty bad when you want to leave Hawaii so you can sew with Pam Kitty Morning fabrics!!

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older