Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday!

I had a great time at quilt market.  Lots of friends to catch up with, which I know isn't the main reason we are all there but is certainly a wonderful part of the experience. I was excited to show off Pam Kitty Love.

As most probably know, Holly had the flu, so Frankie attended the show with me and was a huge help.  It was fun hanging out with her. Lots of mothers and daughters here this time and that was great to see.

Excited to be heading to Minnesota today with Roseann! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!


2 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

It was so good to see you, Frankie and your booth. OMG your booth was to die for. LOVED it! But the real winner for me was your new line. We loved the touches of black and bought all the SKU's to do Elizabeth's Terrier Town BOM quilt among others. We can't wait to start kitting!! Thanks for another happy, feel good collection. Now get some rest and have some fun. You deserve it!

6:54 AM  
Blogger Suburban Stitcher said...

Loved meeting you and seeing your beautiful booth :) Now off to take perfect pictures of my homemade yogurt :)

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older