Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thursday

Good Morning! Yesterday was fantastic. Linda drove us out to Hutchinson and we went to the Thimbleberries Studio Store. That was a treat, I haven't been for years. The antiques store we had been to there many years ago was still there and we enjoyed a walk through it.   We finished up with dinner at the Minnetonka General store.  What fun!

A big storm is moving through, but I slept like a log! This morning Linda and I are planning our day and watching Matlock. WONDERFUL! I hope things are good with you! Xo


3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa P said...

Have a great day! So glad you're getting to do all this fun stuff.

7:29 AM  
Blogger Debbie Johnson said...

Lucky Girl!!!
Love to visit there someday.
Have FUN!!

8:26 AM  
Blogger Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Ahhh... you're giving me *Minnesota Envy.* I can think of not a few places I would love to pop in to!
Keep up the fun!

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older