Monday, July 02, 2012

Butterflies

Good morning! Did you have a nice weekend? We worked around the house and I even managed to sew a few of my half hexagons! It was fun to sit down at the machine again with some NCIS on tv!

On the radio!

Today is my day on Pat's show! You can tune in here at 4PM EST to listen in! I can't wait to hear the show, and find out who the other guests are. I'll have to catch it in the evening though, I'll be gone over to the Holly's tomorrow all day. Yikes!

Have a good day peeps! xo

4 Comments:

Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

At work, can't listen, but I will. Oh yes I will.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

Well that certainly was fun! It's good to know how you got your "name" PKM! I liked how Pat talked about building community. You certainly do! xo

3:51 PM  
Blogger greg @ grey dogwood studio said...

You did great! And I loved finally hearing how you got your name.

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Pam you were just fine! I enjoyed the show, I'm a little partial so I think you were the best. Thanks for keeping us amused!

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older