Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Gimme Gimme More

More exciting days around here. Not only was the weather pretty darn nice, mid 80's, I had to jet over to Holly's to see more strike offs. They're coming in batches, and this batch yielded this:

Pam Kitty Love Button Card Strikeoff\

I'm so excited about how it turned out, I hope you guys are too! I can't wait to make a few of these:

buttonstar

And hmm what else? I can't stop thinking about what I could do with them! They're perfect for cutting out and using individually, plus I think cute for borders, aprons  or even girls dresses. Or around the edge of a pillow case, so you can dream sweet dreams of sewing! Oh the possibilities.

I've also started a fun little project, but I think I'll wait to talk about it when I am just a tad farther along. Like tomorrow! Happy Day peeps! xo

14 Comments:

Anonymous Suzanne said...

Of all the bajillion SKU's in your new line THIS is THE one I'm itch'n to get my crafty little hands on. Can't wait!!

6:10 AM  
Blogger Glenna @ Hollyhock Quilts said...

TOO cute!!

6:20 AM  
Blogger Ila K. said...

Holy cow, I want yardage made entirely of the selvage edge! You rock, lady!

7:13 AM  
Blogger Sentimentally Me said...

Ohhhhhh! love love LOVE! Just finished a strawberry quilt with your strawberries fabric, NOW I MUST HAVE THIS!!! love love LOVE IT!

7:20 AM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

So cute. Just love it and the selvedge is just too much fun!! yay!!

7:33 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

That is going to be on my border of my next PKM quilt. I think. The possibilities are killing me.

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Beverly @ My Sew Sweet Studio said...

Sew many ideas, sew little time. I'm imagining lots of fun with your panel, Pam. Love it!!

8:05 AM  
Blogger Helen Philipps said...

I LoVe it! So looking forward to your new line...but still enraptured with the first fabrics too :) I'm so glad that you liked the strawberry bunny wearing PKM :)
Helen x

9:29 AM  
Blogger Kim Brackett said...

Just precious! And you're so right -- the possibilities are endless!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Bari Jo said...

CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON THIS! SOOOOO cute... I just love buttons! And the vintage look! You are right - the possibilities are endless!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

lots of dreaming going on here!

11:55 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

oh yea, lots of buttony dreams going on in my head! So cute!!

5:36 PM  
Anonymous the Long ladies said...

And we have to wait until December to get all these pieces of delight?? Great work, Pam!! We love PKM and PKL!!

5:36 AM  
Anonymous Sandy said...

Pam, that panel is jaw dropping CUTE!! What a great idea.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older