Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday!

How was the weekend? We had a nice calm weekend here. Didn't do too much exciting, had some dinner out, did a little antiquing, went to the hardware store, celebrated our 27th anniversary! I know right? Total party animals. All that excitement didn't diminish my belief that marrying that guy was the best decision I ever made!

blanket stitching

I did get a little blanket stitching done, and I'll talk about it when I have a photo of my blocks. I waited too late in the day to think about it Sunday and missed any chance of a decent picture. The weather was perfect and even though I had the best of intentions to get some stuff done, I just didn't get around to it.  The nice thing about this kind of sewing, it can wait!  Hope you had a great weekend.. tell me all about it!

8 Comments:

Blogger Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend to me! Your sewing is so pretty! Happy Anniversary!

6:02 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

hmm, looks great. your machine blanket stitching is very even, I need to practice more, tiny pieces are tough but you've got this down pat

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Robyn of Coffee and Cotton said...

Happy Anniversary! You Spring chicken you. I've got you beat by 10 yrs.
I love the way you added ric rac under the applique

8:36 AM  
Blogger Glenna @ Hollyhock Quilts said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like a lovely (tho quiet) celebration!!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

Happy Anniversary , Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary , HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAppy anniversary ! (that was the Fred Flintstone anniversary song ).

LOVE that block you're working on! No sewing was accomplished at my house (as per usual) - this past weekend was spent getting the malware off of my blog - and I'm happy to say it's GONE !!! (finally)! So now you can safely visit !

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Beverly @ My Sew Sweet Studio said...

Happy Anniversary. Sounds like a pleasant weekend. Sometimes it's nice to just do what we want. Love the ric-rac under the leaves on your applique. Never thought of that.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Bari Jo said...

Love the ric rack! Your blanket stitching always looks perfect! Love those little baskets!!!!

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary, Pam! XOXO

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older