Friday, July 27, 2012

TGIF

Happy Friday my very cheerful peeps! How are you? Yesterday we had some serious drama over here early in the morning! Peep, our little Norwich Terrier, had caught a nail on something and was bleeding up a storm. Thankfully it didn't seem to bother her at all. Off to the vet she went, they trimmed her nails up even more and we have some antibiotics for her and some special powder to put on her feet. She's not limping and doesn't seem to get why we're hovering around her all the time. Well I'm glad she's not hurt or in pain. But wow did that get us going!!!

Scrap Happy Basket

With all that energy, I got busy working on my pretty Penelope blocks. I need to pick up some thread for the blanket stitching though, so I'm at a stand still till later today when I head over to Dublin Sewing Center.

Half hexies

I have made some progress since I last showed these blocks. I was surprised when I saw how much of the bed these covered.

One thing I hope to cross off my list over the weekend is this month's Blogger's Block of the Month. Did you see Victoria's block? I can't wait to get to work on it. And don't forget, it's Christmas in July, and there's a lot of blocks out there just waiting to be sewn up!

Ok, that's enough for you to read today! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!! xo

12 Comments:

Anonymous Suzanne said...

Love your hex blocks Pam. Looking good! Have a great weekend.

6:35 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Happy weekending!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

I love your penelope block and your hexagons, so adorable!! I think I need to get more of your gorgeous fabric!

8:15 AM  
Blogger Darlene said...

Oh, I'm glad your furbaby is OK. Ouchie!

I LOVE your penelope block and that hexagon quilt is adorable.

Have a great week end.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Glad your pup is ok!!! That Penelope block is fantastic as well as the hexagon quilt!! Happy weekend to you Pam!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Siobhán said...

I'm glad your pup is okay!

Your basket block is so pretty, and I LOOOOVE your hexagons!

Enjoy your weekend.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Bari Jo said...

Love your scrappy cherry basket - thanks for the tip on the pattern! THANK YOU also for the brownie recipe.. cannot wait to try it! Love the block in PKM too... I noticed a scrap jar star quilt in PKM that was sooo cute - have you seen it - at quilting daze blog? The fabrics are so happy and cute!

12:40 PM  
Blogger Mary @ Sea Quilts said...

LOVE those blocks. Are they named after my granddaughter or is that just a coincidence?

Thanks ~
Mary

3:03 PM  
Blogger Glenna @ Hollyhock Quilts said...

I'm just lovin' everything you do!!

11:46 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Sp glad puppy is OK, amazing how they grab our attention and hearts. I do love the half hexs, mine are in the same state, time to get them out and play too.

7:25 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

the basket is darling, love the use of PKM fabric in the hexagon quilt

8:20 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

This quilt is lovely! I want, I want. Now I'm going to poke around here and see if I can find out exactly what the pattern is :) Beautiful work.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older