Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Blur


Don't know about you but Tuesday was a total blur for me.  What did I do, when did I do it? No idea. The one thing I do know was I had a nice lunch. 


I didn't make these enchilada's myself, well except the microwave part, but picked them up at the grocers. Tasty. And a complete treat.  

Have you seen what Lori is up to? She's got a Row Along project coming up, and it looks pretty fun. Have you seen it? Are you going to do it? She's got some cute fabrics lined up there, and I think I could shop my stash for it, like she did. I really like how she's broken down the selection criteria for her first row. Honestly, even if you're not doing it, it makes for interesting reading just to get insight into how to pick fabrics for a scrappy quilt.

Ok, that's about it here. Have a happy day peeps!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Debbie Taylor said...

As a matter of fact, I am doing the Row Along! Picked out 30's fabrics from my stash and made the first row last night! This is going to be FUN!!! (like I have nothing else to do ;-)

11:18 AM  
Blogger Mary @ Sea Quilts said...

I want to go there ... to YOUR grocer's freezer section. Those babies are really speaking to me!

I will check out this Row Along ...

Mary

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older