Friday, August 31, 2012

Oasis

Happy Friday peeps! I'm particularly happy today because my backyard is getting a good clean up and it's the start of a long weekend! Bret is off today making sure the backyard work goes as planned and I just plan one thing...
 

...and it's going to be delicious! Hope you all have a fantastic long weekend! Enjoy and be safe! Tell me all about it next week!  See you in September!

P.S. Those candies.. well if you have a 'problem' with Thin Mints .. don't get one. Like me, you'll be forced to scour the town for them and when you find out you have the last one available in the whole town you'll be too traumatized to eat it. Just saying.
 


3 Comments:

Blogger Glenna @ Hollyhock Quilts said...

Have a great weekend, Pam!!

6:39 AM  
Blogger Bari Jo said...

Oh my - I had no idea there was such a thing as a limited edition crunch bar... it's bed time... now I. WANT. ONE. . . hope I make it til the morning... and then I hope they have some at the grocery store!

8:40 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Happy weekend to you...limited edition crunch bar, where have I been!!!! Still hunting for the new Quilt Sampler here!

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older