Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Catch up!

Hi there! I've been remiss, it's already September 12 and I'm just getting around to blogging about Amy's cute Aurifil Block!

Sept Amy Ellis

Are you following along? I love checking the flickr group to see the new photos. People are so on top of things.

What's on your agenda today? I'm heading over to Lori's to see what's new on the row-along. I'm still working on quilt market stuff, so it will be hit and miss around here.  I love working on the digital projects, I know it's geeky to say it but the technical stuff, while often frustrating, is also a fun challenge. I feel so lucky for the opportunities that have come my way!

Now go out and have a fantastic day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bari Jo said...

Just saw her post on the row along - sooo cute! I am curious about the digital projects - I have been reading about EQ software but it doesn't come for a Mac... was wondering what you use/recommend. :O) I think your fabric would be so cute in the row along, too! Love the black in it with the pinks and reds (and the other colors too! :O)

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older