Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday!

Good morning!  Did you have a great weekend?  It was a nice low key weekend here, some sewing, some errand running, some dinner out. The usual really.  Frankie treated me to some serious clean up recently, and I've been enjoying some organization that I haven't had in a while.  Why is it I can organize someone elses stuff but my own.. not so much?


Back to School with Pam Kitty

Anyway, what did I sew on? Well I can't quite show you yet, but the great girls at Fat Quarter Shop and I have a little plan we're working on.  I think it's going to be a lot of fun and I hope you will too. Can't wait to tell you all about it!
 
!NEWS FLASH!
 
Friday I met up with Holly for lunch and she let me know that the facility where we process our fabrics is still without power. This means that there will probably be some delay in delivery of Pam Kitty Love.
 
 
Ok, that's all for today.  I hope we're all off on a great week! I can't believe it's mid November already!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...


That is true I actually like her! I feel you are too good quality to mark intelligence! Thanks for posting.
Cheap Tools Online

6:20 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Oh no! Pam Kitty Love delayed?! I guess it's a good thing the holidays are approaching so quickly. We won't have any time left over to worry about it.

7:15 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Not a great newsflash! Sigh. I hate that delay stuff.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older