Thursday, December 13, 2012

Day off

Hi there! What's new?  Yesterday Frankie and I took the day off and went to Monterey for the day.  The weather was pretty gloomy around here, but once we reached the coast it was absolutely splendid! I think at the water it was 56, warmer inland.



b2Pacific Grove 12.12.12.



Pacific Grove 12.12.12.



b1Pacific Grove 12.12.12.
 
Always nice to spend a day someplace beautiful.  I really appreciate California in the late fall, early winter months. The hills are green and I think it's the nicest time of year at the coast. And all so close to home for us.  I definitely try not to take it for granted. Hope you had a wonderful day where you are!

9 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Gorgeous photos Pam! I agree, some of the prettiest months on the California coast are in December and January. Good for you for taking the tme to enjoy it.

5:50 AM  
Blogger Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

So much fun, I love everything about Monterey!!

5:59 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

You lucky girls! Your photos are beautiful!!!

6:29 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

What a great day! And you even got some photos. Yep, nothing beats California fall and winter months.

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Kate said...

I love Monterey. Went there several years ago when our son was stationed at the Presidio.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Sharon S said...

Nice pictures. I'm headed to the bay area to day to visit with my daughter & her family for the weekend. Woohoo!

8:31 AM  
Blogger Nedra said...

You are making me so homesick. Love the coast when it's stormy and full of energy. Great idea to take a day and have some fun.

10:51 AM  
Blogger K Cotton said...

Looks gorgeous!
I hope I get this kind of weather when I visit Monterey in January!
It's rainy here, today...

12:16 PM  
Blogger Fiona said...

What else did you do there???? I am heading that way in a couple of days from australia. I don't want to miss any beautiful experience there is to see and do

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older