Thursday, March 14, 2013

La la la...

It's an easy week!  The weather has been wonderful and I'm feeling happy!  I hope the same goes for you!   I finished up my basket row, and even sewed them all together, and now I'm on to the tulips.  Super cute right?  Lori has it all set up for easy piecing.  My only problem is those angles and my brain.  For some reason making sure those easy corners are going the right way has been a bit of a challenge.  I've spent some time with my seam ripper, I won't lie.  Still, could they be any cuter? I THINK NOT! But it will be a bit before they're done.  It's one seam forward and two seams back for me!


row along
 
Also, it's blooming tree time.

cherry tree
 
I'll try to keep it under control. What I can't keep under control is my love of Kristyne's blog post.  Go and see what I mean.
 
Ok, happy day my friends! xo

10 Comments:

Blogger Lori Holt said...

I seriously love your tulips Pam...and you are teasing me with the blossoms photo...my spring fever is still going strong:)

6:48 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

The tulips seemed to take me forever, too. Yes, the seam ripper is, unfortunately, my best friend! But they are so cute when they are done, that they are worth the effort.

7:10 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

You can post all the tree blossoms you want and you won't hear one complaint from me. Love them.

And your tulips. Eventually, you'll be able to look at them without remembering the seam ripper and all your travails.

7:32 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

I started mine last night. I really do like these tulips. I'm making all the stems and leaves first. Yours are pretty.

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pam ,
I just love your pretty fabric . I ordered some this morning from Fat Quarter and I cant wait to start sewing.
XXOO
Elizabeth Q

9:01 AM  
Blogger greg @ grey dogwood studio said...

Love the tulips in Love fabric (and your baskets, too)! I had the same problem when I sewed the top part of the tulips, and quite a bit of un-sewing was involved.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Camille said...

Love those tulips! You are awesome. So is Lori. And so is Kristyne!

So much awesome.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Beverly said...

Tulips are my favorite flower and now after seeing your sweet pieced ones, they may be my favorite row of Lori's. I really wanted to do that, but life has interupted and I haven't started...maybe after Easter.
Just wanted to thank you for the sweet little lunchpail full of fabrics and other goodies. It is so precious to me. I posted about it, but wanted to let you know personally. Now I'm off to visit Holly and thank her too.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Your tulips are so pretty. I have my fat quarters of Pam Kitty Morning waiting for me to take the time to make these rows. It will look gorgeous I'm sure. Kristyne's blog is so beautiful isn't it? I'm always loving what she's making.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Terry Conner said...

Lucky you! Love the tree blossoms, I can see what is to come. We are still covered with a foot of snow. Two weeks I get to see my daughter in Tampa! No coats for a week!

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older