Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday

Howdy! How was the weekend? Did all you moms have a great weekend?  I had a fantastic time, my family treated me pretty darn nice.  And when I wasn't being catered to, I managed to get the last of the stuff ready for the trip.  Lots of odds and ends to find.  Holly has been slaving away on her side of the bay on all the fine little details of putting a collection together.  


Simple Shopper
 
Finished up one last thing.  I was thinking of a Simple Shopper, something soft that could be rolled up in a purse for a trip to the market.  Here in Alameda County we have a Reusable Bag Ordinance that prohibits single use plastic bags in certain circumstances, so carrying a shopper is a must. I like the shape and size.. so when I get home I'll work on pockets etc.  I've taken to just carrying my ATM card with me into the market, so some pockets might be cool.. well then it's just a purse right? It's a work in process.  But I think cute enough? And of course I'm IN LOVE with the spot handles from Inazuma. I hope they'll be at Spring Market. They have so many great handles, bag frames etc.

So I'm rambling.  Tomorrow our homework is due!  I've got that all ready to go while we're driving to Portland!  I can't believe it's the sixth month!  That might be it for me for the week.. I know plenty of people will be tweeting and instagramming and blogging from market so that will keep you busy till I get back. I am looking forward to showing off Pam Kitty Picnic and seeing all my twice-a-year market friends.   Have a great week everybody!!! xo

13 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Have fun Pam!

6:03 AM  
Blogger Jessie Fincham said...

Such a ca-ute! bag Pam!! Have fun at market too, look forward to hearing all about it on here - and updates on Picnic! eek, too excited! xo

7:21 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Cute Shopper! I'm all for multi-use bags so whether it's a shopper or a purse or a carry-all-junk bag, I think it's a keeper.

7:21 AM  
Blogger Debbie Johnson said...

Love the bag. Oh the handles!! Can't wait to hear all the market fun! Hope you have a wonderful trip. Hugs!

7:57 AM  
Blogger Humor Me said...

i have never made a bag / purse (everyone else has...) and after seeing yours i want to copy it! Help!! Pattern - if not yours, whose? Hugs.

8:30 AM  
Blogger Robbienae said...

What a fantastic bag and I love the cherries! I already have some great quilt ideas for the Pam Kitty Picnic collection.

9:41 AM  
Blogger donna said...

I am so looking forward to see Pam Kitty Picnic. I know in my heart it is going to be super cute. Not going to this market but maybe I will see you in Houston. Have a safe trip.
Hugs
donna

9:55 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

See you there! :)

2:11 PM  
Blogger LesQuilts said...

Hi!
Will you be offering a post for people to link up their blog posting while at Market?
I sure like it when you do, makes me feel like I was there!
Take care, Leslie

3:58 PM  
Blogger Bari Jo said...

Cute shopper! Have fun at market! Can't wait to see the new stuff! Here is a smile for you today Pam Kitty! I saw it and thought of you......

http://www.wimp.com/babyhummingbird/

8:13 AM  
Blogger Robyn of Coffee and Cotton said...

I am lovin' on the shopper bag! We too have a ban on single use plastic bags here in Austin. Looking forward to the Picnic line. How can it get any better that mixing a picnic with PKM?!!

8:55 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Super excited to see the picnic (70? really) preview on blogs and out and about. Thinking of you for sure. The bag is TO DIE FOR.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Cat said...

I so LOVE this bag! Is it your own design? Or if a pattern I would purchase if you have a link. Thanks so much, XXX000 Cat...or you can email me at cgoldie123@aol.com..

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older