Thursday, May 23, 2013

The one with the excuses

Here come the excuses.  There's a bunch of pictures to follow, but of course when I'm looking I see many many pictures missing. Because I forgot to take them in the excitement. Like OMG I have no photo of Monica, even though I saw her several times, but not enough times. For sure.  What about Polly and Laurie?  I'm a super huge fan and I did get to see them, a couple of times. Evidence of said meeting? Non-existent.  (Have you seen their new book? Dying over it. )Same goes for Barb and Mary, and  Bari! Ok, at least with Bari I have her booth.  Sweet sweet Ever Kelly, saw her. Even got to chat. Pictures, not so much. Nireko? I totally love her and chatted with her for ages. She's moving away and I'm so sad she won't be near in miles but of course always as close as my computer. What there is, tons of pictures with me in them on other people's cameras! YIKES. I'm usually behind the camera, not in front of it. 
So you can see, for all the pictures that follow there are twice as many friends who aren't here.  (Jona in her cute skirt, John, holy cow he's looking good, KATHY BROWN!!! Where is Kathy Brown? Roseann?  Mary? Vicki? Little Lady Patchwork, Kerri?)(I know I'm leaving out tons of sweet people and I HAVE NO EXCUSES.)( Holy crap, what about Sharon???? I don't have pictures of Sharon??)
Here's what I have in no particular order:


Shari's booth

Lori's booth

Tasha in her booth

Brioni
Busy Bee Quilt Designs.. love this little area. Sad to not meet them.

BusyBee Quilt Designs


Jill's booth
Joanna's Booth (cute cherries right?)

Fig Tree

The Adorable Camille Roskelley
Bari J. Love that wonderful pot of flowers. No good photo though.

Bari's booth

Fat Quarter Shop

Cherri House
Gina, The LizzieB Girls always super fun!

Gina and the Lizzie B Girls
The ever Lovely Sarah Fielke

Sarah Fielke
Johanna from StitchCraft who was able to tell me she'll be in the next Quilt Sampler! Congratulations!

Johanna from Stitchcraft
And that I'm sure is not even close to all the people who I met and hugged and chatted with. If you're not listed here it's because I'm lame! Forgive me.  The people are the best part of quilt market.
P.S. WHERE IS PAT??? What the....

and Sherri and Anna and the other Sherri and Anne and Candace..

5 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Pictures or ot you always make me laugh with my AM coffee!

5:36 AM  
Blogger Sasha said...

You are too cute! I love looking at all of your market pictures!!

6:25 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

You're adorable PKM - there's no way you can list EVERYone!

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Johanna said...

It was so great chatting with you,too, and sharing my excitement! Love love love the new fabric! Can't wait for it to arrive!

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that you're always so giving to other people even though you were showing off your fabrics, you had time to talk about other people and their fabrics and projects. I like that you aren't getting a big head like so many designers out there who just talk about there selves all the time.

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older