Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday Morning

Happy Monday Morning!  How are you my sweet friends?  Did you have a nice weekend?  Seems like I've been weekending for ages, with Bret off for a whole week, but it's back to the usual schedule today. 


coffee

The weekend was filled with the usual chores that need doing and then some fun things that I just wanted to do.  I was up and out of the house early Saturday morning and hit all the local spots to buy flowers and plants.  I had a lot of fun, although I picked the hottest day of the week to work on it. Yikes. Not my best plan ever.  
 
flowers

I can keep pots on the patio watered, maybe not the whole back yard can be lush and green but the patio can be nice, right?  Lots of pretty green. I have nice big lime green umbrellas  to give it some shade. 


figs
 
I'm happy my fig tree is loaded with figs again, pretty good for a potted tree.  Of course I say loaded I really mean a couple of dozen figs, maybe, at the most. But enough to make my mom happy. 
 
So it was a good week overall.  I will get back to sewing this week. The weather has turned cool! Hurray!  Happy week everybody! xo


p.s. It's almost time to say goodbye to Google reader.. so it's the perfect time to say hello to Bloglovin!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

5 Comments:

Blogger Terry Conner said...

Good Morning Pam. I am just starting my vacation today. I am going start working on Sweet Little Words quilt kit with Pam Kitty Love fabrics. Fun, fun, fun. Have a good sewing day.

5:46 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Well on this drizzly Monday AM in Long Beach I am off to work. But I did getting the bindings on 2 quilts and Impromptu cut out yesterday. So plenty of projects to work in in the evenings. Your patio looks lovely!

5:57 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Look at you! So productive over the weekend. I can't wait to see what sewing you get up to this week.

7:53 AM  
Blogger donna said...

Hi Pam,
We have been working in our yard too. It has been in the high 90's here. I love figs and have tried to grow a couple of trees with no success. How big a pot is it in?
Hope you have a great week of sewing.
Hugs
donna

3:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I so enjoyed the pictures of your figs! My grandfather grew figs from trees his family brought here from Italy. We no longer have them (it got too hard to bury the trees the yard during the Pennsylanvia winter!) Yours look ready to enjoy soon!

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older