Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Coffee Morning

Phew, it's already been a busy week and it's just Tuesday morning!  Is it the same for you? I see that kids are already headed back to school and it's like the pace of days just picks up, and I don't even have a school age kid anymore!  But even though Frankie is grown up now, I still feel the pull of that old schedule, at 3 o'clock I start feeling like I need to get home.

Coffee with Helen
 
Anyway, over the weekend I was up early and it was foggy/overcast and I got a chance to sit out back and read the new Crafts Beautiful (August Issue).  Helen Phillips had a lovely little project with strawberries and she used a lot of Pam Kitty Morning and some Pam Kitty Love in it. You can read about it on her blog here.  I am so touched that people like Helen and Lynn have chosen my fabric for projects for publication.  And I'm really touched that you choose my PKM fabrics for your own sweet projects for yourself and for gifts.  It sounds totally corn ball I know. But that's how I feel.
 
Ok, busy busy week. I hope I get to work on something I can show you! It might be a couple of days before I'm back but I'm working on some interesting things with some interesting people! I think you're going to like it! xo
 

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh so sweet, there are so many adorable things Helen makes using your fabric! It's just so cute!! I love all of your sweet projects too!!

6:53 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Cute stuff. Everyone loves your fabric Pam. EVERYONE.

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Nanette, everyone I know has a collection to use and a collection to save! I can't wait till it comes to my local shop, I know they ordered the whole thing!!! Love it all, especially the navy. I am going to make a patriotic flag quilt when it comes.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Beverley said...

Hi Pam, How long do the children get off school in the summer in the USA? We get 6 1/2 weeks in Britain.
Bev

12:46 AM  
Blogger Helen Philipps said...

Thank you for your sweet words, I am thrilled to be mentioned on your lovely blog, Pam! I absolutely adore your fabrics, they really inspire me....in fact I'm sewing with some more of them today too!
Helen x

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older